Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Would you want to spend two weeks on the ISS?

I would want to do if it were not necessary for me to pay money because if it were necessary for me to pay money, I would have to pay a lot of money.In addition to it,I would need to purchase my new belongings.
And when I go to the space, I want to feel zero gravity and float.Zero gravity is a new experience for me.Because of it,I would try various things. For example,I would perform the swimming pause because I may swim because of floating.
I would also explore the space because I want to check for the unidentified creatures. If I found it, what would I do?-I have a idea.I would try to talk with it in English because English is the universal language and they may be able to understand English.
Finally,I would check how my muscles would change. My idea is below this-My muscles would become weaker,at last when I go back to the earth, it may be difficult for me to walk or stand up.
Anyway,I want to go to the space and challenge various things if I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment