Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Go around Europe!!


I want to go around Europe with my dear friends to go sightseeing and use English more .I don`t care about money about this journey because it would be a dream vacation.


First of all,I would take a ship to go to Europe because I like the smell of the sea and can do many things on it.For example, I can go swimming and sleep on a comfortable bed and
eat nice food and so on.


Secondly, I would visit England to see Big Ben and Buckingham Palace . I would also speak and listen to English aggressively because I want to learn British English.And more,I would eat traditional England food `fish and chips`.






Thirdly,I would visit Spain because I study Spanish in my university.I would see Sagrada
Família and watch a soccer game .And also I would speak in Spanish to know whether the Spanish can understand my Spanish.


Finally I would visit France because there are many beautiful spots. For example,Eiffel tower and Triumphal arch and Louvre museum.I would see
these places.



1 comment:

  1. It's nice trip plan, I want to go England because I want to enjoy Rock fsetival.

    ReplyDelete