Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What would you do if I were stranded on a desert island




When I wake up in the morning , if I were stranded on a desert island a lone, I would found water first. People live without food for one month on the other hand water is not. If I cannot drink water , I'll be die. If I got a water, I would found keeping warm my self such as fire and warm clothes. When people sleep in the night, people's temperature falls. So , I must keep warming my self to prevent illness. And then if I ready for this item, I would found food before searching rescue team. I don't know when they come so if I want to survive I must found food.
If I ready for survive in desert island, I would signal to rescue team. I would smoking because I want to notify my location to them. And then I would paint " help me" in the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment