Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

J.S.PARK appeared on Junyoung show


Junyoung : Today guest is Jisung Park. He is playing in manchester United and he was captin in the Korea national team. Thank you for your time.

Jisung : You're welcome. I wanted to(looking forward to) appear on your show.

Junyoung : A lot of fans wonder why don't you have any scandals in your life. Could I know your know-how

Jisung : Haha. I don't have any Know-how. I've just played socer in my life and socer will be always No.1 in rest of my life.

Junyoung : Oh, awesome. I admire your professionalism. Frankly, your man you must be want girl. How did you hide your secret love?

Jisung : Haha. Thank you for your sharp point. I always enjoyed secret love and I met only house, car. Because I wanted to protected my girlfriends from paparazzi

Junyoung : Next question. You are called "FOREVER CAPTIN" in the Korea. How are you feeling when you listend?

Jisung : Oh, It make me shy. In th Korea have many wonderful player better than me. So I think this sentence it doesn't proper me.

Junyoung : You have good professionalism beside you have modesty. You are perferct man, aren't you?

Jisung : No, I'm not. I have many fault but thankfuly many people only see in my bright side

Junyoung : Could you tell me your last dream?

Jisung : My last dream is I'll be die in the socer ground. In other word, I'll always live with socer.

Junyoung : Thanks for the time even though you're busy

Jisung : You're welcome. I'm pleasure meet you. Could I take a picture with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment