Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Dream Vacation




My dream vacation is walking through the Silk Road from Japan to Rome. After I resign from the job, at about 60 years old, I will start this trip. I really like the world history, especially in China , the Middle East, Turkey because I think there are many interesting and mysterious history in these places. Certainly I know there are many interesting, historic places in Europe, but the history and the historical places in these countries are widely known to us. I would like to know the history and places that are not known to us very well. I think this history and places must drive me to imagine various things: what kind of people live, how they were living, what happened to them in these places. I would like to enjoy this imagination, walking around many cities and remains. I am originally full of great curiosity.


1 comment:

  1. You want to trip SiIk road. I have good idea. How about trip in Silk road by camel

    ReplyDelete