Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Minhee's travel of dream


I'm always dreaming of backpacking around Europe with my best friend, because Europe has many artistic countries, especially France. If you are an artist, you must want to go there like me. Therefore If I went to Europe, I could see many beautiful places and museums and eat a thin pizza and many kinds of pasta. Moreover I could be amazed by the gorgeous architecture and buildings. And If I went to Europe, I would go by a plane to go there. Because It is so far from Korea, so it's a better choice for me. And it may take more than 10 hours. So for that reason I would want to stay as long as possible. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay long time, because it costs too much. In addition, Euro is more expensive than Korea. Anyway If I had a lot of time and money, I would go to Europe. Before I do that, please I would hope that the exchange rate of Euro decreases.

2 comments:

  1. I want to go around Europe ,too because Europe has many historical monuments .I would also eat various kinds of food in Europe.For example,pasta and pizza and fish and chips,etc.The best country I want to go to is England because this country has fluent English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you stay in dormitory room, you can save money so you can stay longer in Europe

    ReplyDelete