Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Taka`s Interview



     








Interview

Hayao Miyazaki:Japan, the most famous movie director in animation,70

Taka;Today, thank you for my time. Would you mind asking me some questions ?

Hayao Miyazaki; Of course, What do you want to know ?

Taka; Thank you . Well, How many movies have you ever made ?

Hayao Miyazaki; I have made 10 movies. For example,Totoro, Spritied Away,Howl`s moving castle etc.

Taka; I know all movies. Each movie is famous. Could you tell me what you like the best in your own works?

Hayao Miyazaki; That`s a difficult question. Actually, I love all because each movie brings back my thinkings.

Taka; Thank, you .But in fact, you have the favorite work ,aren`t you?

Hayao Miyazaki; No,I love all.

Taka; I`m sorry I have the doubt. Why do you want to be a movie director ?

Hayao; When I was a high school student, I watched one movie , which impressed me.

Taka; Oh, I` m sure that it is a great movie !! And I have one more question. Could you

tell me how much you earn for one year?

Hayao Miyazaki; It is a private question for me. I`m sorry, I can`t answer the question.

Taka;I`m sorry about the question.Today,thank you for your kindness.

Miyao Hayazaki; You`re entirely welcome!!



I referred to Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment