Background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Max: would you spend two weeks working on the ISS?

I would spend two weeks working on the ISS because I like the idea of being in space, so far away from our planet. Besides, living without gravity looks amazing and that experience, maybe, never would happen again.

I know that this adventure may be harsh and hard, with a lot of work and preparation but it could be unique and probably the best story that you can tell to your family and friends. Just tell me one of your friends who did that before? I think no one, for that reason I will be the number one in that sense.

Another thing that I think is interesting is to prove to myself than I can go two weeks eating foods without taste, no taking showers, staying in one place of a few square meters, etc. I think if you could bear that, you can be able to do almost everything.

I love to travel, to visit new places and see different parts of the world, but to see it entirely? That is top! Even with a joint can do be so high and imagine how really is the world looked from outside.

Finally, all the adventure of starting the flight in a shuttle between the Earth to the ISS, would make the experience so nice. You feel like in a movie with Tom Hanks beside you. I will be very glad to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment