Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taka What would you do if you were stranded on a deserted island


I would search the island and try to find food . However, sometimes the food would not even exist but now I suppose the food exists because if the food did not exist, it would be too difficult for me to live here.
Firstly, I would go fishing but before that, I would have to make a fishing rod,so I would get many branches of wood and combine them and then make a fishing rod.After that,I would go fishing and wait until I would get fishes.
Secondly,I would explore the island to look for the fruits and animals I could eat.Sometimes I would have to fight the animals to get fresh meat(--).Anyway, because of these ways I would survive here and also have to learn the way to make fire but I would be sick of these food and want other food.It would be all right for a while because in my backpack I have some sweet (^^).
Finally,I would have to ask someone to help.What would I do? -I would have no choice about this except someone would pass through the island,so I would continue to wait until someone would find me and if someone passed through the island,I would shout as loud as possible below this-Please help me,I am only one on this island and if someone did not help me,I would die!!
I think I want to experience it once and get survival skills.If I got it,I would live more easily than before and be able to confront much trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment