Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview with Jeniffer Lopez


Jeniffer Lopez
age;42 nationality;USA profession;actor,movie star,artist

Kento:Hello,Nice to meet you,Jeniffer.
I'm very happy to meet famous star like you.

Jeniffer:Nice to meet you,too.

Kento:Could you mind answering my question?

Jeniffer:No,not at all.

Kento:Thanks a lot.How do you keep your style beautiful?

Jeniffer:Actually,I do nothing.

Kento:Wow,I can't believe!!Would you tell me if you have children?

Jeniffer:Yes,I have two children,a son and a daughter.

Kento:What is the best job you ever have had?

Jeniffer:I think it’s a movie ‘Shall we dance?’

Kento:Wow,that’s great.You starred in the movie,didn’t you?

Jeniffer:Yes,I did.I’m happy to star in the big movie.

Kento:What is a hardship in the movie?

Jeniffer:It’s to remember long line.I’m ashamed that I had a lot of mistakes.

Kento:Finally,do you have any future plan?

Jeniffer:Yes,I’d like to write a song as well.

Kento:Thank you very much for your time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment