Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Dream Vacation



In my dream vacation, I would go to Hawaii with my friends . There are a lot of things we would want to do there. The first thing, I would want to stay on the beach and drink cocktails with the sun tan. After that, I would have a really BBQ with my friends. Also, I would like to go swimming and sailing. In addition, there are many landscapes that I would want to see. In fact, I would stay there for 2 weeks and hope that it didn't cost me so much .

2 comments:

  1. I want to go Hawaii too.
    You can relax there.
    If you stay for 2 weeks, you may get tanned:D
    I think staying in Hawaii is a good vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go Hawaii too.
    I want to see beautiful bikini girl on the beach.

    ReplyDelete