Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mari's Best Vacation

I want to go backpacking around Europe by myself. I want to make a trip for a month. I will have a lot of money from my parents. I like to go sightseeing , to eat many kind of foods, and to take pictures of scenery. So, I will walk around in many cities. I think that European food is so delicious! When I find good food, I will buy and eat it.When I find a good building or a beautiful place, I'll take a picture. In addition, I want to see the world heritages of Europe. If I went backpacking, I could have many foreign friends. I must have wonderful experiences. And I must get many stamps in my passport. Finally, I may have a nice boyfriend in this trip :)

1 comment:

  1. I like Europe food too.
    What kind of Europe food do you prefer?
    I'll pray to you meet nice boyfriends in trip.

    ReplyDelete