Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011




name : Yuna Kim

age : 21

nationality : Korean (South)

profession : figure skater




Emily : Hi. Nice to meet you, Yuna. You look so beautiful today.

Yuna Kim : Haha. Thank you. Nice to meet you too.

Emily : Would you mind answering some questions?

Yuna Kim : Not at all. What's your questions?

Emily : You had a TV show, 'Kiss&Cry of Yuna Kim' on SBS, hadn't you?

Yuna Kim : Yes. I had.

Emily : Could you tell us what kind of show is?

Yuna Kim : Of course. It's a kind of competition. some groups which is made up of entertainers compete each other. I really surprised because everybody did well, even though they are not a real figure skater.

Emily : Every Korean feel proud of you because of your gold medal in last the Vancouver winter olympic. How was your feeling when you got a medal?

Yuna Kim : I couldn't say anything at that time. I felt just happy and proud of myself. Also, you know, I was really crying because of the hard past days. I mean a lot of training times... something like that.

Emily : You are good at figure skating. Also, you are good at many charities, aren't you?

Yuna Kim : Haha.. good at?? Thanks. Yes, I did many charities by myself or through my agency. I like that kind of activities. It makes me happy, when I know I can help poor people.

Emily : You make us happy when we see your good activities. It will be a quite personal question. could you tell me if you have a boyfriend?

Yuna Kim : Hum... That's kind of personal but I'll let you know. I don't have. I really don't have time to make a boyfriend. I should do exercise everyday and I'm a representative of some activities. So, I'm busy now.

Emily : Many girl's in Korea have lots of interests about your fashion. Every things that you put on are sold out. could you tell me how you think about it?

Yuna Kim : I feel really appreciate about it because that means many people have a lot of interests of me.

Emily : Yuna, you are always in good shape! could you tell us how you keep your shape?

Yuna Kim : I work out at gym everyday and I eat my meal regularly. Also, I always eat well balanced food. As I want to eat pizza, hamburger, I just endure for keeping my shape.

Emily : Wow.. You really do your best! It's my last questions. could you tell me what your future plan is?

Yuna Kim : It's little difficult to me. actually, I don't have exact future plan now but I will go to university and graduate fast as soon as possible. Also, I'll prepare participation of some games.

Emily : Well, thank you for your kind and honesty answers and we are looking forward to your next game! Good luck to you. Have a nice day.

Yuna Kim : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment