Background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

What would you do if you were stranded on a deserted island?


If I were stranded on the desert island by accident, I would feel very scared. I've never experienced distress in my life, so I don't know well how could I live in desert island, but I would have to survive for my family, friend and for me.
I think the best way escape from a desert island would be to paint on the ground "S O S", but the worst situation nobody notice my sign, so I would find another way.
So f'irst, I would make a house made of wood and then I would find food but it would be diffcult because desert island don't have animal, grain, so I would make fishing rod and I would catch fish.
After supplementing my energy I would try escape from the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment