Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Name: Cameron Michelle Diaz
Age:39
Nationality:America
Profession:actress

Yuko: Today, I'd like to interview Cameron Diaz. She is one of the famous movie star in the world. Hello, Cameron. Nice to meet you. I'm glad to see you.
Cameron:Hi, Yuko. I'm happy to talk with you today.
Yuko: Would you mind answering some questions?
Cameron: Sure,please.
Yuko: I love "The Holiday" , which you played the leading part. Could you tell me your favorite movie you acted in?
Cameron:I also like this movie. I think it is best movie.
Yuko: You played with Jude Law. He is smart guy, isn't he?
Cameron: Yeah, I had a good time in making this movie because all costars are very nice.
Yuko: I had heard you don't like Japan. Is it true?
Cameron:No. I like Japan and Japanese fans very much. I had a hard time in Japn when I worked as a medel, but now, I visit in Japan every year.
Yuko: I'm happy to hear that. Many of movies you acted are love comedy. Do you have any roles you want to act next?
Cameron: I have acted in action movie, "Chalie's Angels". So I hope to try this kind of movie next time.
Yuko: Last, I would like you to give me a sign because I'm a big fan of you.
Cameron: Oh, thank you. But I don't like to write a sign. I'm sorry.
Yuko: I see... It's ok. thank you for your time.
Cameron: Your welcome. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment