Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

dreaming travel

I want to go Australia because there is a lot of unique animals and awsome places to go. especially I want to go Sydney and Melbourne.
I would like to go backpaking or camping with my friends for a month and I'd like to rent a car to travel around Australia. It would be more fun than traveling with my family and it's easier to meet interesting people than package tour. And drinving could make us not only conveinent but also giving us more chace to travel around massive place.
I'd like to eat lamb and something special food what I haven't eaten before.
I'd really like to have special and impressive experince.
It would be great travel.

1 comment:

  1. I like lamb food, If you go to India or Nepal, you can eat lamb a very cheap price compare another country.

    ReplyDelete