Background

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My dream vacation: Tahiti



My dream vacation would be in a beautiful and relaxing resort in Tahiti if I had the money to do it. My plan could be like this. First, I would take a plane from Santiago and stop at Easter Island for three or four days to enjoy our Chilean Polynesian natives, their culture and the beautiful island. Then, I would take a plane to Tahiti.

Second, depending who my partner was, I could buy a "Love Package" if I went with my girl or buy a "Single Package" if I went with a friend to have a good time. Whoever my partner was, I definitely would: Eat all kinds of delicacies in the restaurants of the resort, go swimming in the beautiful and warm sea, do activities in the water like canoying and snorkeling, get a great suntan, drink a lot of cocktails under the sun, go to the interesting places, go to the beach and enjoy the white sand, etc, etc, etc.

Third, I'd want to sleep a lot in the famous Tahiti's pile-dwellings or bungallows and enjoy all the enviorment of the islands, the gorgeous views, the fresh marine air and delight the shiny sun. Everything looks great, it would be very expensive, perhaps it would cost around 6000 USD or more.

I would choose this vacation because I love the sun, the beach, the white sand, drink and to eat a lot, to relax, to have fun and many other things that Tahiti can give me. I think it is my dream vacation. Just look this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love resort ,too,so I want to go to tahiti.And there,I will drink tropical drink and eat various kinds of food and I will enjoy swimming in the sea etc.Anyway,I will want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, you have to earn a lot of money in the future

    ReplyDelete