Background

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weather in Japan


Japan has warm and humid zone .

I love Okinawa in Japan.It is hot and tropical through a year in Okinawa. Average temperature
is 20 ℃,so I think it is pleasant to live in Okinawa .And also food is very good .

Conversely,I hate Tokyo in Japan. It is hot and humid in summer and It is cold in in winter ,so it is unpleasant to live in Tokyo.

In Japan,There are four seasons ; spring,summer,fall,winter and I like spring and fall the best because it is mild weather and the temperature is good for me.

Japan has typhoon and flood and so on. Typhoon happens especially from June to August. during the typhoon, it rains more than usual,so when I go outside,I have to take my umbrella.And the typhoon leads to flood. The flood happens,when the river floods because of typhoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment