Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My favourite Music group: 2NE1


My favourite Musician is 2NE1. Their Genre is hip hop and R&B. They are a Group, that has 4 members.
They consist of Minzy, Bom Park, CL and Sandara Park. They have been formed by YG entertainment company since March 2009. Now They have released 4 albums including 2 mini albums. They took Women Rookie of Award in 2009 and Best music of Award in 2010 at Mnet Asian Music Awards. Now on they are active by second mini album in Korea. My reason that I like this group is they are more fresh than other musician group. Therefore their songs are many different style songs and are unique and individual.



4 comments:

  1. I really like the song which you show us in presentation. Nowadays I can see many Korean artist in Japan, but I didn't know 2NE1. I want to hear other songs of 2NE1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are talented. When I listen their music, I'm always feel up.

    ReplyDelete