Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favorite sports- HO


My favorite sports is MMA(Mixed Martial Art). I know it is seriously violent but I like it. Because when I see it, it makes me excited. I feel nervous while my favorite athlete is doing that. And if the my favorite athlete wins then the nervous explosion to happy. There are many companies that manage the match. So each company has different rules and ring . But they have in common rules like don't hit vital spot. At the match, there are two athletes and one judge in a ring. MMA comes from idea that martial art is more powerful. And basic form comes from vali tudo. Vali tudo means no rules fighting. The equipment is simply openfingergloves and protector. I didn't play it. But I learned boxing because there is no place to training in my hometown. My favorite athlete is Georges St-Pierre. He comes from Canada. And he is now champion in UFC.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this sport, but saw your article I read that it should be an exciting sport, I think if you stick to the sport, your body will be very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMA is really exciting sports! I can see the game of MMA in Japan. But sometimes I can't look straight because MMA is a little scary for me.

    ReplyDelete