Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favourite spotrs

My favourite sport is yoga. I think yoga is a healthy sport,every age can do it. this sport doesn't have many rules,but only one is very important is when you do it you must be very quiet. you can do it in your home office beach mountains or park. yoga doesn't have a team. yoga originated in India. Indian people do it in mountains they mimic the shape of animals and plants. yoga equipment is mat,it can keep you body clean. I do yoga everyday,I think it can help me relaxed and release pressure. when I do it I can feel the changes in my body,it makes me very comfortable. do yoga breathing is very important,you have to slow down breathing,focus on yoga. you must open the window and than close your eyes feel the air,earth,sky,plants give you energy. I like this sport,because it can give me much energy!

3 comments:

  1. I saw my mother do yoga and tried several pose. It was difficult to me. Because my body is like WOOD. It seems quiet but I spend huge energy while I tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My housemate went to yoga lessons and she also recommended yoga. I want to start to do yoga while I'm in Vancouver. I want you to teach me yoga, if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Yoga is a trend in my country from several years ago especially for female who cares about her health and figure.
    I guess Yoga doesn't need quite a hard action so I hope that sport makes you fruitful life for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete