Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miki Ando


I'm going to talk about my favorite athlete Miki Ando.
She is a Japanese figure skater. She is 23 now and she is one of the most famous skaters in the world.
She started skating when she was 8 years old and at the same time she lost her father.
In 2003, she became a first female skater to land quadruple jump and suddenly she became most famous high school student girl in Japan.
She had to stand the pressure for years. In Torino Winter Olympics she tried to quadruple jump but she missed and placed 15th. As a results, she decided to perform without quadruple jump.
Now she gets more beautiful performance. She won a world championship last year she broke her own score. However she will not try quadruple jump forever, she's the best skater.

3 comments:

  1. She is a very good figure skating athlete, Her strong worth learning, hope she in the future game is excellent results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is hard worker I think. I have no idea about her dad. Perhaps she is stronger than I expect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always her performance touched my heart deeply. I think her performance is gradually getting better every year. I look forward to watching the game of figure skating on television this winter.

    ReplyDelete