Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favourite sport


My favourite sport is running. This sport has no rules, but I set my own rules: running in a safe place and never alone! In a way, it is an individual sport because there are no teams. If I don't want to go running with a friend, I just take my dog with me in order to feel safe. I try to practice once a week, because I love running for a main reason: it is the only way I can feel completely free for about half an hour. When I go running, I can forget everything and just listen to my music in the nature. The only equipment you need to practice this sport are comfortable trainers.

3 comments:

  1. I can feel you are very enjoy running process, I think that sports is to relax the mood, therefore, you find their own sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to walk around in nature too. But I prefer to walk alone. Running with a dog looks exciting. I want to walk or run with my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love running, too! But I always run alone… There are many places to run in Vancouver. If you want to run, I'll run with you!

    ReplyDelete