Background

Friday, August 26, 2011

weather in Japan

My country is in the temperate zone.
I think Okinawa has the best weather in my country.Okinawa is located in south of Japan. Okinawa has warm weather,it’s not too hot or humid in summer and not so cold in winter. Okinawa is comfortable to live in throughout the year.
And the worst weather is Nigata. It’s in north of Japan.In winter, it’s not only very cold,it also has a lot of snow.The ground is covered with snow high throughout the winter. People in Nigata must remove the snow on the roof or road almost every day.
My country has four seasons,spring,summer,fall and winter.My favorite season is fall because fall isn’t too hot or too cold. I like spring too, but I have an allergy to pollen. I suffer from sneezing and running nose in spring,so I like fall the best.
My country sometimes has extreme weather like tyhoons or heavy rain mainly in summer.
beach in Okinawa

No comments:

Post a Comment