Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favorite sports: Golf

I love golf. That rule is so simple only to hit a ball into the hole as with few hits as you can. Golf plays individual and usually plays with a group of 4 people.
I play the golf at least once a week in my country.

There are many stories about the origin of golf from Scotland, the Neatherland and China but it's not known.

We use 14 kinds of golf club so it's decided as a rule and ball to play golf.

I love golf because the result (we usually say that as a score) is so simple, not considered the process.

As you know, the most famous golf player is Tiger Woods and he was tremendously strong, but now he isn't in good condition.

I suppose most of people taking the class never played golf and I really recommend you play golf when you grow older!

3 comments:

  1. Golf is a decorous movement, and has the certain difficulty movement, If I have chance I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think golf is very complicated. Because I have to think my pose and distance etc. So I feel golf is so hard to learn. But if I grow older, I want to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never played golf, but my friends who have played golf once said that golf is interesting. I think golf is enjoyable sport for men and women of all ages.

    ReplyDelete