Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Favourite Sport


soccer

A) RULES :
1- Two teams each team has 11 players.
2-
Match two games in each half 45 minutes.
3-
Do not touch the ball by hand.
4- The
Referee.

B) Play with team

C) I usualy play soccer once a week

D) History:
This game dates back to more than 2500 years BC, as practiced by ancient Chinese, and they offer banquets for the winning team whipped the team defeated. And known to the Greeks and the Japanese 600 years BC, and the Egyptians 300 years BC

E) Equipment:
1- ball
2- two goals
3- Shoes , T-shirt and short
4- stadium

F)
I like this sport because it is with the team and I can play it everywhere

G) Famous Athletes :
In the past :
1-Pele
2-
Maradona
Now :
Messi


4 comments:

  1. Your article narrative very detailed the rules of football, I think soccer unity is very important, and players to have tacit understanding to win the game, I hope you can continue to adhere to the sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about soccer history before I read this write. Thank you for teach me about the history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watching soccer games on television. I'm getting excited when I cheer my favorite soccer team. I think Pele and Maradona are really great soccer players, too.

    ReplyDelete