Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

About Carpenters

Carpenters are soft-rock band. Carpenters are composed of two members,Richard and Karen. Richard plays the piano and Karen sings. Richard is Karen's older brother. They were born in Connecticut,America. In 1969 when Richard was 23 and Karen was 19,they contracted A&M records and their first album were sold. They sold one hundred million albums and singles. They went to tour England,Japan,Australia,Belgium,Holland and so on. They won a Grammy three times. Karen died in 1983 because of sick. However,Richard is still alive and he is continuing concerts. Their most famous song is "Top Of The World."
I like them because I sung their songs when I was a elementary school student.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-mnUsoiVQ&feature=player_detailpage

3 comments:

  1. I want to listen more carpenters! An d like you,I want to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoji, nice interpretation of "top of the world"...tomorrow you have to sing another one!!!...jajja..
    Good work man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your song is very good! I think you are good at singing. I like your presentation and I want to hear another song.

    ReplyDelete