Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My favorite artist: Aira Mitsuki


I love Aira Mitsuki who is a techno-pop (electro-pop) singer and she is usually sings solo. She is 22 years old.
She started her activity when she won the 1st prize at the music audition held in 2007.
At first she released her CDs from local-label company but now she moved to major-label and still is making music.

I've loved techno and house music since I was in the university. I used to listen to Chemical Brothers, Daft punk and Underworld but my taste changed from house-like (I suppose these three groups are house-like) to techno-like.
I love this genre of musician (ex. Perfume, Sweet Vacation, Capsule and etc., they are all Japanese) but the reason I chose her is because I love not only her music but also her appearance and voice.


3 comments:

  1. I love techno pop music. I want to listen to this music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu!! you have to dance in the next presentation!...
    Very attractive that girl but..you like her music too? that a dilemma right? jajaja...
    I'm going to listen more about this Japanese techno pop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to borrow their CD at TSUTAYA.

    ReplyDelete