Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My favourite Athlete

1. Name : Yuna Kim

2. Appearance : She is pretty and has no double eyelid and has black hair.

3. Personal information :
country : Korea
major : figure skating
Age : 20
4. Record / Achievements :
She gained Gold medal in 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games and also broke world best score.

5. Sport : figure skating

6. Why do you like this person?
Because she has a typical pretty Korean face. And also she is really good at figure skating,
and face action. So if you see her free skating program, you absolutely are charmed.

7.photo



4 comments:

  1. I hope she can in the future game is more excellent results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. She has typical pretty Korean face. I didn't see her game when she won the Olympic. But I can remember lots of people shouted hurry on the streets when she won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is really good skating player. She attracts a large audience with her elegant performance. I hope that she keep being active in the front lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her 007!! I hope we can see her performance next season too.

    ReplyDelete