Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Grupo La Noche



My favorite band is called "Grupo la Noche". This is a Cumbia band formed by Alexis Morales, Daniel Chamorro, Juan Bustamante, Jorge Desidel, Miguel Pávez, Michael Dávila y Valentino.

They started in the year 2000 but the succes began in 2006, 4 years after the arrival of Leo Rey, the vocalist and emblem of the band.

They were very famous in Chile, making 6 studio records and winning some Chilean awards. Besides they participated in the most famous Chilean concerts and festivals, becoming the most popular band in Chile.

In the beginning of the 2010 Leo Rey quit the band and Grupo La Noche started to go down.

Now they are active but with not the same popularity of a few years, changing their vocalist two times.

I like this band because they play very upbeat music and they put the parties "on fire".


5 comments:

  1. I like it because I like up-beat music. I want to dance with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!!
    this is interesting music

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know this grope. I want to listen
    more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They make me up. Thank you for introduce nice band.

    ReplyDelete