Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

my favorite sport

My favorite sport is cycling.

Cycling is a kind of sport which need a bike.You can ride it anywhere if you think your skill is good.

People usually do it individuatly,but some team ,people play it with a team or ride a double-bike.And people can ride a bike when they want to.

The first bike made by a french man who was called Syvrac in 1790, the first bike was very slowand couldn't turned right or left ,the first modern bike made by an English man.

John K Staly is the man who was called the father of bicycle because he made a real bike in 1886.

The first time we saw bike in shanghai was in Qing Tongzhi 7 years(1868),this bikes from Europe.

I like this sport because when I use it I feel free.This maybe the only reason i like it.

Lance Armstrong is one of the most famous athletes,not only his skill,but also his heart is strong.


3 comments:

  1. You wrote many cyclist, and the history of the bicycle, therefore, you are very keen on the bicycle, on a sunny day, ride a bike around, is really a very comfortable sports.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to ride a bike when I was high-school. But I don't think bike has a interesting history like this. I like Lance Armstrong also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My co-worker also loves cycling and recommended it for me. I think cycling in Stanley Park is so comfortable. I didn't know the history of bike, so I read your article with interest.

    ReplyDelete