Background

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My favorite musician- HO


My favorite musician is Queen. They are a rock band. But their music includes many different genre. They formed their band in 1971. They published debuting album 'Queen' in 1973. They have released 18 albums and have sold over 150 million albums. They create many rock genre. And They made the first music video in the world with 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. Bohemian Rhapsody is one of best hits in Queen's song. And it made Queen won BEST BRIT AWARD SINGLE. Queen has influenced many bands. Queen has been in the ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME since 2001. I like them because they are really creative. And I love the guitar solo in Bohemian Rhapsody.




3 comments:

  1. I also know Queen but I like up-tempo song like "I was born to love you". That song really makes me cheer up!! I recommend you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queen is the best!!! Very good election!... The guitar solo is nice too..very good presentation Ho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "I was born to love you." I want to listen more songs.

    ReplyDelete