Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Name : Jisung, Park
Born : 1981. 2. 25
Profession : Soccer player
Nationality : Korea



















Yunsik : Hi, how are you? Would you mind answering some questions?
Park : Hi, Sure.
Yunsik : Could you tell me what you are doing these days?
Park : I'm just taking a rest, these days. Honestly speaking I have some injuies. But my doctor said my injuries are minor, so I should be able to play in next week's game.
Yunsik : Wow, I'm so relieved that you weren't hurt. I am looking forward to seeing your awesome game again.
Park : Thank you, Yunsik. I really want to play again.
Yunsik : May I ask you a little bit private question?
Park : Sure, haha
Yunsik : I heard you will get married soon, won't you?
Park : Wow, how do you know that? Great. I was really careful about this.
Anway I have a new girlfriend. She is very kind and
pretty.
Yunsik : Awsome, That's great. By the way, could you tell me how you met her?
Park : As you know, she is a singer. When I was at her concert, I saw her. I took to you the moment that
I met her.
Yunsik : Many fans will be happy as you. Thanks for the interview. Congratulation and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment