Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

How beautiful is Yeong Ae Lee


Name : Yeong Ae Lee
Age : 40
Nationality : Korea
Profession : Actress


Me : Hello, beautiful lady. I've looked forward to meeting you until now.
Yeong Ae Lee : Oh, Really? Don't kid to me !! hahaha

Me : Haha, you are so smart that you could realize if it's a joke.
Yeong Ae Lee : Shut up, guy, haha.

Me : Yes, I will. Okay, returning to the subject, would you mind answering some questions?
Yeong Ae Lee : No problem at all if they're not so private question.

Me : Thanks, so you gave birth two twins, didn't you?
Yeong Ae Lee :  Yes, I did.

Me : Could you tell me how they are these days?
Yeong Ae Lee :  Hmm, I think they are pretty fine.

Me : That's good. By the way, how do you know if they are pretty fine? Did they tell you "we are fine, mammy!", even though They are 10 months old?
Yeong Ae Lee :  Please, stop kidding, haha. Would you just ask me the next question?

Me : Okay, sorry haha. So could you tell me if your husband is good?
Yeong Ae Lee :  Of course, he is so nice to me.

Me : Good to hear that. so, how's your marriage life?
Yeong Ae Lee :  It's so good, as well.

Me : Oh, everything with you is good, isn't it?
Yeong Ae Lee :  Yes, it is absolutely!

Me : Do you know that most guys envy your husband?
Yeong Ae Lee :  I did't know that. Why do they envy him?

Me : Because you are so beautiful and he's married you, haha
Yeong Ae Lee : You really like kidding, don't you?

Me : Yes, I do definitely, haha.
Yeong Ae Lee : Crazy, haha. Do you have any questions to ask me?

Me : Yes, I do. It will be the last one. Everyone who is your fan thinks you've quit acting. Could you tell me if you will come back to the screen? They hope you return to acting and I do, too.
Yeong Ae Lee : Hmm, I think it's much more important to take care of my children than acting, right now. But, I still like acting, so when they can live by themselves like eating, taking a shower, cleaning their room, something like that, I will return to acting. I promise this to all my lovely fans.

Me : Thanks a lot for answering all the question, beautiful lady. I will never forget meeting you in person. Nice to meet you.
Yeong Ae Lee : You're welcome. Nice to meet you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment