Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Katty Perry Interview

Name: Katy Perry
Age: 27
Nationality: American
Profession: Singer

Me: Kety Perry, thank you so much for sitting down with me today!
Katy Perry: No problem at all. I like to give interviews.
Me: Thanks. Can I ask you some questions?
Katy Perry: Sure.
Me: Could you tell me if you have any love interests at the moment?
Katy Perry: I'm just getting divorced him you know. I'm nervous about love. But if I have an opportunity, I will have a love. I'm sure I can have a boyfriend soon.
Me: Yes. I think so. Perhaps, you have a boyfriend now, don't you?
Katy Perry: Well, let me see.
Me: Could you tell me what you're working on these days?
Katy Perry: Well, my documentary film is going to be showing soon. You already knew about my film, don't you? I really spent a lot of time. So this film was completed very very well.
Me: Well, I'm looking forward to seeing your film. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment