Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Arjen Robben Interview.

Today with us one of the most famous football players in the world. 
Arjen Robben, Netherlands , 23 January 1984 (age 28), winger.





Q1: Hello And welcome Mr. Robben . First can you tell us about your first match?
A: Thank you, I was looking forward for this interview. My first match was against Slovakia.
Q2: And you scored in that match, didn't you?
A: Yes, I did. And we won that match 2-1
Q3: Nice. So could you tell me about how you felt when you played your first match?
A: You can't imagine. I felt so proud of myself and so happy but a little bit worried about the crowd.
Q4: Would you mind if I asked you what your favourite team is?
A: No at all, it's ok. My favorite team is Bayern Munich.
Q5: Could you tell me what your saddest moment was?
A: When we lost the world cup final against Spain. We were so close to winning and we played better but the luck was with Spain.
Q6: What is the difference between playing with your club and your national team?
A: I love my club but playing for my country makes me prouder than playing for the club. You would play for free for your country but it's something you can't do for the club. So it's simple, I like them both but nothing can compare with my country's national team.


No comments:

Post a Comment