Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Kaela Kimura Interview


Name : Kaela Kimura
Age : 27 years old
Nationality : Japanese (Her father is England)
Profession : musician (model before)


Akari : Hi, thank you for sitting down with me.
Kaela : Your welcome, I like talking.
Akari : Can I ask some questions today?
Kaela : Of course. Why not? Hahaha.
Akari : Great!  So, could you tell me what you're working on these days?
Kaela : Recently, I've been planning a summer music festival.
Akari : Do you have any idea if you will sing a new song at the summer festival?
Kaela : Mmm, maybe yes, maybe not.  It's still secret.
Akari : All your fans are waiting for your new song, aren't they?
Kaela : Thanks.  Actually, I'm making a new song now.
Akari : Sounds nice!  If you finish making your new song, please let me know first!
Kaela : Hahaha.  Okay, I promise.
Akari : Thank you.  By the way, You have been married for two years.  Do you mind telling me how your family is?
Kaela : Sorry, I don't want to talk about my family.
Akari : Oh, I'm sorry.  I understand.
Kaela : No problem.
Akari : Finally, could you tell me about your achievements?
Kaela : I'm planning a live tour this autumn.  You know I would like to sing on stage!  Live is my life!
Akari : I hope to go there!!  Thank you for talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment