Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe Interview

Name: Daniel Radcliffe
Age: 22 years old
Profession: actor
Country: England



Me: Would you mind if I ask you about your job?
Daniel: Sure.
Me: When did you start to act?
Daniel: I started to act in 1999.
Me: Harry Potter is your first movie, isn't it?
Daniel: That's right.
Me: How did you get the main character part in Harry Potter?
Daniel: I was invited to join a Harry Potter's audition by a staff of Harry Potter when I went to see  a play with my mother.
Me: I see. Then you decided to join the audition, didn't you?
Daniel: Yes, I did.
Me: Were you busy about filming of the movie?
Daniel: Yes, I was so busy. I couldn't go to school and couldn't have enough private times.
Me: So what do you do in your private times?
Daniel: I like to play the base.
Me: Do you have a plan to be musician as bassist?
Daniel: No, I won't change my job because I like to act.
Me: What will you do if you are invited again?
Daniel: I'll refuse that next time.
Me: I see. So what's your next dream?
Daniel: I want to act in a comedy movie.
Me: Comedy movie? You have never acted a comedy movie, have you?
Daniel: Yes, I have never acted a comedy movie because I have acted Harry Potter for a long time.
Me: I have only image of Happy Potter about you.
Daniel: Maybe almost all people also think like that.
Me: However I really want to see many kind of your acting. I hope your activity.
Daniel: Thank you.
Me; So thank you for answering my question today.
Daniel: You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment