Background

Friday, June 15, 2012

Al Pacino




Hi Mr. Al Pacino thank you for  accepting this interview with me. I want tell you that it is very important for me because you are very famous and a lot of people like you. 
M.F: Ok. M. Al Pacino, can I start this interview?
Al Pacino: Ok. go ahead.
M.F: The people want know first some information about your name, age, etc.
Al Pacino: Ok, my full name is Alfredo James "AlPacino, I don't like to tell you about my age but I was born on April 25, 1940. 
M.F: What are your interests?
Al Pacino: I like being an American film and stage actor and director. You can see  how many Oscars and Grammies I have.
M.F: Could you tell me how many films you made?
Al Pacino: Ooh, I think more than fifty.
M.F: What is you favourite of your films?
Al Pacino: My favourite all my films but that especially the godfather.
M.F: Could you tell me, what the first film you made was?
Al Pacino: The first film I made was in 1969 its name is Me, Natalie.
M.F: Could you tell me, what the last film you made?
Al Pacino: The last film I  made was in 2012 its name is Untitled Phil Spector Biopic.
M.F: Ok, Mr. Al Pacino, I'm very happe for this interview. nice to meet you.
Al Pacino: You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment