Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peter's dream home

My dream home must have a large garden and a big swimming pool. I can swim with my family and take a dog for a walk in my garden.
I am crazy about games so the home needs to have a games room. Here there are some computers and X-box360s that I can play with my friends.
I like fish so I want to have a goldfish bowl. I will put it in the living room. I can see the fishes everyday and I can relax.
I also need a KARAOKE room. Because the KARAOKE in China is very popular . I am a good singer.=.=
I hope when my parents retire, they can live with me . I love my parents. I choose my dream home
in the countryside. There is fresh air in the countryside and I can see a nice view instead of the
tall buildings. This is my dream home.

No comments:

Post a Comment