Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peter Cheong-sam

Cheong-sam is the Chinese traditional clothing. It's made of silk.
Long long ago, all people wore the Cheong-sam. Kings have a special Cheong-sam
The Cheong-sam's colour is yellow and there are some dragons inside.
Nowadays, more and more people prefer to wear the modern clothing, They wear the
Cheong-sam just in the festivals.However I am crazy about it, because I can
wear the kings clothing now . This feeling is really good .
The Cheong-sam is almost used to make some old films. You can see many different
Cheong-sams in these films.When I was young, my mother always showed me her married
photos. She wore a beautiful Cheong-sam in these photos.It's amazing, she looked
like a princess.
I like Cheong-sam and I want to invite a lot of international friends to wear the
Cheong-sams.

No comments:

Post a Comment