Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My dream house

My dream house is near the beach with a big porch. because I like watching the sunrise and the sunset on the ocean. I need some spacious rooms with sofas. And I want a bathroom with a bath tab. And I want a yard. I will grow lots of flowers and need chairs and a table to be relaxed.
I don't need a garage. I don't like driving a car. I want to get a pool in my yard. In side I want a kitchen, modern style. It is easy for cooking.
And a living room. I like to display pictures or postcards I like and I want lots of windows for sunlight for my rooms. I want to invite my friends to my house.I need a bike to go outside. so I want to live flat areas, not up and down so many. I like city. But I want to live a quiet area or surrounded with greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment