Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Israel Fashion writing.

Topic 1:

My favorite brand


My favorite clothes brand is Zara. It’s made from Spain and is one of the most popular clothes brands in the world. I like Zara because the clothes that are sold there are very comfortable and they are very elegant kind of clothes. I found this brand in the biggest mall in my city. Zara has different kinds of quality and it’s famous all over the world because the designer is very original and the stores have original clothes that you can’t find in other clothes stores.

As the prices, Zara has cheaper clothes and expensive clothes so is depend of what do you want to buy. I have bought many things in Zara, like jeans, T-shirts, coats, sweaters and a suit.



Topic 2:

Mexican Traditional clothes.


The most traditional way to wear in Mexico like a Cowboy. If you want to wear like a cowboy, you need jeans, cowboy shirt, cowboy boots and a hat. The people who wear like cowboy is the people who work in the farms and in factories. The people wear like that, because it’s can help you for don’t feel the warm weather. In my opinion, I don’t like wear like that because I think it is not very comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment