Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My favorite movie is Minority report(Han Park)


My favorite movie is Minority report. It is the best movie I've ever seen. It was written by Philip kindred Dick. And Steven Spielbeg directed it. I've seen almost all his movies since Jurassic Park. I think I was always impressed when I watched his movies. His movie never disappointed me.
Tom cruise is the main character in this movie. His job is police who saves everyone in the future. This movie shows about crime protection system in future situation. It's not only easy to protect crime but also to effective to save everyone. But It is so dangerous to not allow to read other people mind.
This movie shows us our future life. I couldn't believe that movie showed me many things. But now we are living with high technology life. For example almost people are using smart phone.  If I have a question, I can find every thing any where using smart phone.  That is why I like this movie and believe this movie as well until now. I will expect future and nervous future.

No comments:

Post a Comment