Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My favorite brand and traditional costume , Kimono.


1.My favorite brand is Courrage which is from Paris.
Because clothes's color and pattern are cute .
It makes me feel calm when I wear them.

I go to the department store for a shopping.
It is located in Nagano city in front of Nagano station.
Brand clothes are always expensive.
When I was young I could buy them, but now I cannot.
So I sometimes buy them during on sale.

My favorite designer is Kansai Yamamoto.
He designs for men and women .
I often wear an apron which is designed by him because its Small flower pattern is beautiful.
And it makes me feel like doing the cooking.

2.Traditional clothes in my country ,Japan is Kimono.
It originally made by silk material and be sewn by handmade.
And beautiful pattern.
It used to be worn usually until Taisyo period.
We wear kimono in special occasions now.
And it is changed season by season ,and situation by situation.
And recently , reasonable prices kimono which made by synthetic fiber are sold.
Silk ones are expensive so companies produced them.
Those kimono is very easy to wear and to wash.

Nobuko Emoto.


No comments:

Post a Comment