Background

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fashion is important(Han Park)

Is fashion important to you? Why or why not?

Fashion is important to me because in the case of my country most people want to look stylish. When I was young I used to go to Dongdae-moon, that is  most famous shopping mall in Korea, once a month to buy some clothes. There are many fashionable people and many kinds of clothes. I was very impressed by their fashion style. I started to be interested in fashion since then. I think fashion is kind of confident. For example If I look stylish I have more confidence in myself. Also I can go to a club or somewhere getting  with confident. Sometime I read fashion magazines and watch new clothes on the internet in my spare time.
It's just my hobby. I'll enjoy my hobby. That's why It's important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment