Background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nobody can see anything........


One of my favorite novels is "Blindness". The writer of this novel is Jose Saramago. He was one of the greatest writers in the world and he was awarded the "Nobel prize of literature".
This novel's main story is suddenly nobody can see anything except one woman, so it's very interesting story. I couldn't stop, when I read this novel and then this novel made me think about instinct of human.
This novel also remade of movie, but I was dissapointed when I watched the movie, because this movie couldn't describe extreme situation like a novel. More importantly, the main actress wasn't beautiful in the movie, I expected a pretty actress, because author described beautiful woman in the novel.
But I might not understand 100% about the novel until now.


No comments:

Post a Comment