Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Peter's favourite singer

My favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. She's an excellent singer .
Her sounds makes me feel warm inside. She's a pop style singer .
She has a lot of famous songs , such as "Let Go","Under my skin"," The Best Damn Thing",
I feel comfortable when I am listening to her songs , She was called the World's Best-Selling Canadian Artist in World Music Award.
She travelled around the world for the concert .When I was in high school ,
somebody recommended listening to her songs.
At first I didn't believe it worth listening to , however I was wrong ,
Her songs are amazing . Now I often listen to her songs on the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend, good choice! I use to love A.L. songs when I was a teenager, my favorite song was "complicated".

    ReplyDelete