Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My favourIte music - Jomanah

         Listening to music is a very interesting thing for all people .   There are a lot of genres of music around the world .  Everyone in the life has a favorite kind . For me Arabic music is the best .   I like to listen to many kind of Arabic music . For example ,  Egyptian , Syrian , Lebanon , Iraqi ,  and Saudi .     I started listening to this music when I was a child  but I loved it when I was a teenager because I started to understand the words and the meaning .   It was so funny when I was listening to this music and dancing with my lovely people .    Heart Heart is my favorite song forever . It was the last song I heard with my family  before I came to Vancouver





www.youtube.com/watch?v=48eQSR_WBxA

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jomanah, I like the Arabic music too. In almost all of my family parties we hear and dance Arabic music. This is because a big part of my family came from Lebanon. I saw the "Heart Heart" video clip and enjoy a lot. tanks for share with us!!

    ReplyDelete