Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My favorite band is The Beatles(Han Park)

My favorite band is The Beatles. They were born in England and as soon as they appeared they became a legendary group in the world. They made a lot of diverse music and everyone was enthused by their music.  
Listening to Beatles music make me comfortable so when I feel bad I listen to Beatles music.
And then defiantly it made me feel positive. It sounds very mellow so I could have patient and optimistic as well. Therefore their music has many memories to me. Whenever I listen to Beatles music I can remember memories of past. I don't want to forget my memories so It is helpful for me to remember my memories. That's why I like their music. I might like them until I died.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Han... today in the class me and Jocelyne was talking about your good taste for clothes, and now I realise that you have a good taste for music too, Beatles It's awesome, and I have sure that they music will be last forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diego!!!! I'm sure too they music will be remained legend!!

    ReplyDelete